Created attachment 175943 [details]
patch from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5
* Allow ssh:// links #211 by @cgonzalez
* View box no longer trims whitespace #210
* Increase maximum password length to 255 #209 by @vladimiroff
* Full translation to Simplified Chinese. #208
* Password generation options and templates #207 #98 by @jounathaen
* Updated German Translation #206
* Italian translation #204
* KeygenDialog email and name validation #202 #203 by @dakk
* Lookup validity field to check if keys are valid #201 by @thotypous
* Fixed a spelling error #200 by @innir
Thank you Anne
- Confirm this change passes QA (portlint, poudriere). For more information see: https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/testing.html
- Set maintainer-approval to + on Attachments for ports you are maintainer of. Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Oct 20 19:08:20 UTC 2016
New revision: 424348
Update to 1.1.5
Submitted by: Anne Jan Brouwer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have committed this change with a fix to WRKSRC. It failed to build without it. Thanks!
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #1)
Thank you for this!
I have updated my "updating documentation" and will do a Poudriere run before submitting next time..