Created attachment 176692 [details]
Fast moving target, still trivial updates.
0.620 Thu 3 Nov 16:01:22 CET 2016
* User returned by providers can now be any kind of object. Previously
the providers were required to return a hashref (Peter Mottram).
* Most provider methods can now throw exceptions which will be caught
by the plugin (Peter Mottram).
* Added new hooks: after_authenticate_user, before_create_user and
after_create_user (Peter Mottram).
* If password is provided to create_user then set it immediately.
* New tests for testing provider methods directly (Peter Mottram).
* Major test overhaul to enable clearer testing (Peter Mottram).
* Create extended version of Provider::Config for use in tests to allow
most plugin features to be tested without relying on external providers.
- make test
- make check-plist
- portmaster .
"make test" under 5.24 shows deprecated warnings for Crypt::SaltedHash
but the test PASS.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Nov 8 02:57:06 UTC 2016
New revision: 425666
- Update to 0.620
- Update DEPENDS
Submitted by: email@example.com(maintainer)