There's a few issues with the way Bugzilla sends out and manages automated mail.
* Bounces should go to a MONITORED inbox (currently bugzilla-noreply@) so we (triagers, bugmeister) can have an insight into non-received notifications
- Would facilitate automated lookup of unmaintained ports that could be taken over
* Reply-To/From needs to be a separate address from Return-Path
- As notifications are sent out to many people for many reasons, it would enable people to reply and ask about it or report a problem
* The "X-Bugzilla-URL" mail header lists the tracker front page URL instead of the related issue URL, it would be better if the actual issue is URL'd
MARKED AS SPAM