Created attachment 177679 [details]
Maintainer Approved: freeswitch-1.6.13 svn diff from ports BASE
Maintainer update to freeswitch 1.6.13
Changes included in update:
* Fix BROKEN=
* Updated from 1.6.8 to 1.6.13
* Added explicit dependency on libspeexdsp.so:audio/speexdsp
* Added ssl and libedit to USES
The following files should be removed from SVN:
svn diff attached.
poudriere build log on 10.3-RELEASE 11.0-RELEASE will default options and all options enabled also attached.
@corsmith Thanks for your submission. Could you please:
- Separate (into a second attachment) the version (feature) update from the rest of the changes, so that the latter can be merged to quarterly
- Clarify the request/rationale to merge to the quarterly branch.
Also note that it's easier and less work for all involved to update an existing bug Summary/Title/Attachment if it is materially the same, than to create multiple new superseding ones.
I've added the superseded issues to this issues 'Blocks' list. They should be closed when this issue is resolved/closed
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #1)
There are no *extra* patches. The complete patch set is required to move to the new version.
Justification for MFH:
* 1.6.8 is 9 months and 5 releases older than 1.6.13.
* No regressions between 1.6.8 and 1.6.13.
* More than 100 bugs have been fixed between 1.6.8 and 1.6.13.
* There are some security enhancements around mod_verto (HTML5 based softphone) included in 1.6.13.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Dec 24 11:43:57 UTC 2016
New revision: 429326
- Update to 1.6.13
Submitted by: email@example.com(maintainer)