Created attachment 179505 [details]
Passes poudriere on 11 amd64.
*** Bug 216706 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Created attachment 179748 [details]
I made three changes,
- The pkg-message file does not need preprocessing, so you can put it directly in pkg-message in the port base directory. pkg-message.in in files is needed only when the file needs preprocessing, for example to replace %%LOCALBASE%% with the actual path.
- I reworded the pkg-message a little, I added a phrase shortly describing the problem being addressed since the user reading it could not be aware of the details.
- While testing I noticed this release identifies itself as 1.1.12-dev, looks like an upstream error, so I added a patch to fix the version number. This also avoids the software reporting an update to 1.1.13 is available.
Can you review the changes and approve the new patch?
You have a typo in pkg-message.in: Plesa.
Created attachment 179773 [details]
Sorry, Here is a new patch without the typo.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Feb 8 21:02:48 UTC 2017
New revision: 433674
- Update graphics/aseprite to 1.1.13
- Add pkg-message to inform users how to workaround mouse pointer
Submitted by: Yuri Victorovich <email@example.com> (maintainer)