Created attachment 181709 [details]
Maintainer timeout < 2 weeks
I'll take it
(In reply to takefu from comment #0)
There is another newer Version: 2.14.2.
Can you upload a patch for this Version?
Keep/add maintainer on CC when re-assigning due to timeout. Please also keep issue metadata (such as titles, keywords and flags) up-to-date so that it reflects the latest state of the issue.
Along with the update to the latest versions, please confirm the changes pass QA (portlint, poudriere and make test)
Comment on attachment 181709 [details]
Obsoleted by newer version
Updating requests to 2.17.3
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Jun 4 15:30:26 UTC 2017
New revision: 442565
www/py-requests: Update to 2.17.3
- Update PORTVERSION and distinfo checksum (2.17.3)
- Add RUN_DEPENDS (recently de-vendored/de-bundled)
- Add more TEST_DEPENDS that exist in ports
- Patch out pytest-cov from test_requirements (unnecessary)
- Mark concurrent Python version safe
- Update LICENSE (ISCL -> APACHE20) 
Submitted by: <takefu airport fm> 
Apologies for the delay