Created attachment 182886 [details]
Update audio/ncmpcpp to 0.8
The attached patch updates audio/ncmpcpp to version 0.8 Changes to the port:
- Remove all patches but one. They're no longer needed.
- Enforce C++14, a C++11 compiler is not longer sufficient.
- curl is no longer optional since upstream made it a hard dependency.
- Switch back to port ncurses. ncmpcpp doesn't work with base ncuses out of the box, fixing that would require several patches to the port.
Changes to the application:
- A lot of bugfixes and ehancements to lyrics fetching.
- Better compatibility for files with broken tags.
- Several changes to coloring options.
The patch was tested with poudriere and I've run several hours with it.
Created attachment 182927 [details]
Regenerated patch, this time with: svn diff audio/ncmpcpp > /poudriere/scratch/patches/ncmpcpp-0.8.diff
Regenerated the patch.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun May 28 17:18:25 UTC 2017
New revision: 441919
- Update to 0.8
- Changelog: https://rybczak.net/ncmpcpp/
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
Approved by: rene (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10960