Created attachment 182941 [details]
- remove --colour and --context from SYNOPSIS and usage, they are equivalents of --color and -C, respectively
- fix formatting for -C and --color option in DESCRIPTION
- correct label in SYNOPSIS and add it to DESCRIPTION
- add --exclude, --exclude-dir, --include, and --include-dir to both SYNOPSIS and usage
- move long options inside the DESCRIPTION sorting them alphabetically - some of them were already there, just for consistency
- add --mmap to SYNOPSIS and usage
- remove (or change) the nonexistent -P option
usage: grep [-abcDEFGHhIiJLlmnOopqRSsUVvwxZz] [-A num] [-B num] [-C[num]]
[-e pattern] [-f file] [--binary-files=value] [--color[=when]]
[--exclude=pattern] [--exclude-dir=pattern] [--include=pattern]
[--include-dir=pattern] [--label=value] [--line-buffered] [--mmap]
[--null] [pattern] [file ...]
While I have slight reservations about removing the alternative spelling of 'color', it's not reflected in the usage either so this seems OK.
Seems sensible, we'll also need to update the nls/ catalogs to reflect the new usage strings.