Created attachment 185872 [details]
mpdas update patch
Updates mpdas to 0.4.4
This update contains important maintenance changes:
- Fix parsing of passwords containing special characters
- Fix handshake bug caused by passwords containing special characters such as ampersands
- Also load configuration file from $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/mpdasrc or ~/.config/mpdasrc, if the former is not set
Additional changes from 0.4.3 which was not ported:
- Use HTTPS for communication
- Move away from the deprecated authToken authentication.
- NOTE: This requires you to change your configuration. Your Last.fm password now needs to be set as plaintext, not an MD5 hash (as before).
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Sep 2 11:27:21 UTC 2017
New revision: 449122
Update to upstream version 0.4.4
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
MFH has not been granted, and has not become obsolete, since new quartal has started.