Created attachment 186064 [details]
This is a port for fuzzylite: fuzzy logic control library in C++.
It's necessary for the new port of games/vcmi.
Builds fine with both 10.3 on Poudriere and 11.1.
Portlint says "looks fine".
USES=execinfo → /usr/ports/Mk/Uses/execinfo.mk does not exist. Otherwise, works on 12-CURRENT.
Created attachment 186861 [details]
(In reply to Greg V from comment #1)
Yes, the problem is that execinfo USES was removed.
The updated shar is attached.
Thank you for your submission.
The following changes are needed:
* Remove the 'Created by' line: they are being phased out
* Rename PORTVERSION -> DISTVERSION
* USES should have cmake:outsource instead of just cmake, this is the new default now
* No need to set WRKSRC. Set CMAKE_SOURCE_PATH instead.
* pkg-descr is missing WWW: (it should be set to https://www.fuzzylite.com)
The bug with varargs errors/warnings should be reported to the upstream.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Nov 18 16:41:07 UTC 2017
New revision: 454447
New port: devel/fuzzylite: Fuzzy logic control library in C++
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <email@example.com>
Approved by: tcberner (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13142
Committed with modifications.