Created attachment 186978 [details]
Shell Archive file for py-elasticsearch2-curator port, version 3.5.1 for elasticsearch 2.4.4
1) Curator is an indices manager for elasticsearch (2.x)
2) Like a museum curator manages the exhibits and collections on display, Elasticsearch Curator helps you curate, or manage your indices.
3) Rather than supporting the latest elasticsearch 5.x branch, this port works with textproc/elasticsearch2, e.g. the elasticsearch 2.x branch.
4) Portlint -ACN; looks OK.
5) Poudriere log successful; attached.
6) Can this be reviewed and committed please?
Created attachment 186979 [details]
Successful Poudriere log for py27-elasticsearch2-curator
Created attachment 186982 [details]
Shell Archive file for py-elasticsearch2-curator port, version 3.5.1 for elasticsearch (2.x) branch
I'm closing this since textproc/elasticsearch2 was removed in ports r472497.