Created attachment 187090 [details]
Patch to undate
- Set trust-anchor-signaling default to yes
- Fix #1440: [dnscrypt] client nonce cache.
- Fix #1435: Please allow UDP to be disabled separately upstream and
- Fix that looping modules always stop the query, and don't pass
- Fix unbound-host to report error for DNSSEC state of failed lookups.
- Spelling fixes, from Josh Soref.
- Fix #1400: allowing use of global cache on ECS-forwarding unless
- use a cachedb answer even if it's "expired" when serve-expired is yes
(patch from Jinmei Tatuya).
- trigger refetching of the answer in that case (this will bypass
- allow storing a 0-TTL answer from cachedb in the in-memory message
cache when serve-expired is yes
- Fix DNSCACHE_STORE_ZEROTTL to be bigger than 0xffff.
- Log name of looping module
- Fix #1450: Generate again patch contrib/aaaa-filter-iterator.patch
(by Danilo G. Baio).
- Fix param unused warning for windows exportsymbol compile.
- Use RCODE from A query on DNS64 synthesized answer.
- Fix trust-anchor-signaling works in libunbound.
- Fix spelling in unbound-control man page.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Oct 12 14:44:19 UTC 2017
New revision: 451881
dns/unbound: Update to 1.6.7
Submitted by: jaap@NLnetLabs.nl (maintainer)