Created attachment 187368 [details]
Syscons-keymap for German iBook G4.
The current keymaps for generic German keyboard layouts don't work too well on my old iBook G4 (12"/800MHz).
I modified german.iso.acc.kbd to give the following results:
- The degree (°) works,
- the caret works as a character as well as an accent,
- curly, square and angle brackets, as well as @ and | are located in the usual positions for Apple-machines,
- Alt+u works as an umlaut-accent,
- Alt+a works as an overring-accent,
- Alt+n works as a tilde-accent,
- Alt+c works as a cedille-accent.