Created attachment 187823 [details]
update immortal 0.17.0 patch
* Cleaned tests (Dockerfile for linux)
* Created a Supervisor struct to handle better the supervise logic
* Give priority to environment `$HOME` instead of HomeDir from `user.Current()`
* Improved lint
* Print cmd name (not just PID) in the log when the process terminates [#29](https://github.com/immortal/immortal/pull/29), thanks @marko-turk
* Removed info.go (signal.Notify) from supervise.go
* Replaced lock/map with sync.Map in scandir.go
* Updated HandleSignal to use `GetParam` from violetear
Is it ok if GH_TUPLE for natcasesort and violetear doesn't match Gopkg.lock?
Hi Jimmy, good catch, but fortunately there is no problem at all.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Nov 7 23:09:44 UTC 2017
New revision: 453710
Update sysutils/immortal to version 0.17.0.
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
Committed - thanks!