Created attachment 187904 [details]
Update audio/ncmpcpp to 0.8.1
this updates audio/ncmpcpp to version 0.8.1. This is just a small bugfix release without any major changes. Changes to the port are:
* Just version bump.
Changes to the application are:
* Setting ‘colors_enabled’ to ‘no’ no longer results in a crash.
* Using ‘–quiet’ command line argument no longer results in a crash.
* If songs in media library have no track numbers, sort them by their display format.
* Fixed a situation in which songs added to playlist from media library or playlist editor screens would not be immediately marked as such.
* Do not start prompt with the current search constraint when applying a new one.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Nov 10 15:07:01 UTC 2017
New revision: 453901
audio/ncmpcpp: to 0.8.1
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)