Created attachment 189225 [details]
The attached patch updates and unbreaks toolkits/py-kivy.
For the new version git is used to extract version information (done by setup.py). The dependency doesn't access the network (so also works in poudriere) and is only required at build time.
While this works I also get warnings about duplicate entries in plist, which I am not able to verify by checking on the individual files.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Jan 6 07:59:20 UTC 2018
New revision: 458231
x11-toolkits: update to 1.10.0
- Remove LOCAL mirror (not needed)
- Add git build dependency
- Add missing pygment dependency
- Sort USES section and USE_PYTHON variable
- Indicate that the port supports Python 3 (thus adding FLAVORS)
- Make sphinx dependency versions (i.e. support python 3)
- Add missing dependencies for GSTREAMER option:
- Add missing dependency for X11 option: render (x11)
- Remove PDF install target, no longer an option
- Remove pkg-plist that is autogenerated (only DOCS remains)
- Change log: https://kivy.org/#changelog
Submitted by: Christian Sturm <reezer@reezer@org>
Commit, with changes.
The duplicate files were due to USE_PYTHON=autoplist. I removed the offending files from the pkg-plist.
- when bumping the PORTVERSION, PORTREVISION should be removed
- I missed it in the commit, but nowadays we prefer DISTVERSION over PORTVERSION
- for MASTER_SITES LOCAL/$user refers to files uploaded by the FreeBSD commiter $user. There is no such user called kivy. Also, since I haven't uploaded a copy I removed this line.
Thank you for your change.