Update efl to 1.20.6
with some minor changes in the Makefile
Poudriere 10/11 i386/amd64 OK
Created attachment 191022 [details]
Created attachment 191437 [details]
Here's 1.20.7 with Wayland support options added.
Tested `ELM_DISPLAY=wl ELM_ACCEL=opengl terminology` under Weston, the terminal does work.
Created attachment 191438 [details]
oops, git ate a new file
Maintainer's timeout expired: enlightenment@FreeBSD.org
This port suffers from several problems after the update. Problems may have existed before.
1. When all options are "off", stage-qa failed. I fixed this by adding %%OPENGL%% to 2 files in pkg-plist and by adding an extra step to post-install deleting an empty directory.
2. When OPENGLES is selected, build fails.
> configure: error: OpenGL ES requires EGL, please add --enable-egl to your configure options to switch to EGL + OpenGL ES.
This one is still an issue.
Attaching my my current version.
Created attachment 191649 [details]
Created attachment 191655 [details]
I solved all previous problems. Now the new option WAYLAND doesn't work.
When I build all options by default plus WAYLAND=on, it breaks:
> configure: error: in `/usr/ports/devel/efl/work/efl-1.20.7':
> configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
> See `config.log' for more details
> ===> Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
(In reply to Yuri Victorovich from comment #7)
huh, weird. I can't reproduce that error.
Thank you for your submission!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Jul 8 22:30:31 UTC 2018
New revision: 474206
devel/efl: Update 1.19.2 -> 1.20.7
* Change to DISTVERSION
* Add to LIB_DEPENDS and USE_XORG
* Update CONFIGURE_ARGS
* Add INSTALLS_ICONS
* Add options WAYLAND WAYLAND_EGL (broken due to a bug reported upstream)
* Add option OPENGLES
* Make PULSEAUDIO a default
* Silence some commands in post-install
* Remove an empty directory
Submitted by: lbartoletti <email@example.com>