Maintainer informed via mail
Can we get a time-out in here?
Maintainer does not have an account (matching port MAINTAINER email) in bugzilla.
@Alexandre, per our IRC chat, please:
1) attach the review changes into a patch (attachment) here so it can be approved (maintainer timeout)
2) Confirm QA (poudriere) passes
Created attachment 192945 [details]
- remove ALSA from OPTIONS_DEFAULT (broken)
- add mpd to working modules list (tested)
- add menu to working modules (tested)
- add xworkspaces to working modules (not extensively tested)
- add github to working modules (tested)
- add TESTS OPTION
- fix IPC_DESC. That is a built-in IPC, not i3 related
- move cpu, memory and others modules to broken (tested)
- while here do some alphabetizing
Created attachment 192946 [details]
testport: OK (poudriere: 3.2.6, AMD64 tested)
WARN: Makefile: new ports should not set PORTREVISION.
WARN: /usr/ports/x11/polybar/pkg-message: possible use of absolute pathname "/sys/class/thermal/*".
The second WARN is related with the explanation about why the temperature module is broken.
Created attachment 192953 [details]
Same as before but without the distinfo diff what was just changing timestamps.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat May 12 07:11:23 UTC 2018
New revision: 469708
x11/polybar: Disable ALSA by default
It's broken on FreeBSD.
- More modules have been tested; update pkg-message accordingly
- Add TESTS option to build and run the unit tests
- Fix IPC_DESC. It's built-in IPC and not i3 related.
- Sort LIB_DEPENDS
Submitted by: Alexandre C. Guimar?es <email@example.com> (based on)
Approved by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer timeout, 2 months)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14644