Created attachment 191424 [details]
Necessary for the Qt 5 version of Clementine (https://github.com/clementine-player/Clementine/tree/qt5). Updated to newer version to make it parallel-installable with the Qt 4 version (https://github.com/lastfm/liblastfm/commit/480e2ec663ef867e7892dbbc624737cae176c717)
No objection to adding Qt5 support. It would probably be better to make this a flavorized port instead of adding the slave port and maybe just have one pkg-plist with the version suffix subbed. I'll look into it.
I've flavorized the port and added a few fixes. Waiting on portmgr approval for the flavors, but more testing always appreciated: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14667
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Apr 17 23:27:22 UTC 2018
New revision: 467663
- Update audio/liblastfm to 1.0.9-5-g4433165 
- Add audio/liblastfm-qt5 slave port which provides a Qt 5 interface 
- Explicitly mark UrlBuilder::mobilize() as deprecated
- Allow Qt4 and Qt5 versions to be installed concurrently
- Make sure liblastfm creates the directories it uses instead of relying
on client apps to do so
PR: 226530 
Submitted by: Greg V <email@example.com> 
Slave port added. FLAVOR plan abandoned for now.