Created attachment 191561 [details]
Patch upating x11/dmenu to 4.8
Changes in the attached patch:
- Remove PATCH_SITES.
- Move FREETYPEINC to MAKE_ARGS from patches. This way the patch for config.mk is smaller.
- Improve pkg-descr.
Also, there were some maintainer timeouts before. Because of this I am eager to take over the maintainership of this port if the current maintainer wish to step down. :)
(In reply to Mateusz Piotrowski from comment #0)
- poudriere: 10.4-RELEASE (amd64), 11.1-RELEASE (i386)
- my machine: FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT r330529 (amd64)
Thank you for the update and for taking maintainership!
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Apr 8 07:59:20 UTC 2018
New revision: 466776
x11/dmenu: Update 4.7 -> 4.8
0mp@FreeBSD.org takes maintainership.
* Remove extra patches
* Remove FREETYPEINC patch, add it as a variable to MAKE_ARGS
* Monor change in pkg-descr
* Change WWW to https
Submitted by: Mateusz Piotrowski <0mp@FreeBSD.org>
Approved by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer; timeout 22 days)
*** Bug 226928 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***