tinderbox.freebsd.org at this point is quite stale (last build is from 2014) but it is still the first hit in Google for "freebsd tinderbox". While the Jenkins tinderbox may not fully replicate the old one, it is at least doing builds, so I think we should redirect tinderbox.freebsd.org to ci.freebsd.org/tinderbox
http://tinderbox.freebsd.org now redirects to https://ci.freebsd.org/tinderbox
although https://tinderbox.freebsd.org does not work: "tinderbox.freebsd.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for web1.nyi.freebsd.org"
Need clusteradm to configure web1.nyi.freebsd.org.
(In reply to Li-Wen Hsu from comment #2)
When I access tinderbox.f.o it goes to ci.freebsd.org/tinderbox.
What else needs to be done here?
(In reply to Sean Bruno from comment #3)
Did you try https://?
http:// works for me, https:// gives me a cert error.
I think we should let web1.nyi.freebsd.org use correct certification.
$ curl -v https://tinderbox.freebsd.org
* Rebuilt URL to: https://tinderbox.freebsd.org/
* Trying 2610:1c1:1:607c::50:2...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to tinderbox.freebsd.org (2610:1c1:1:607c::50:2) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* Cipher selection: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:@STRENGTH
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /usr/local/share/certs/ca-root-nss.crt
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS header, Certificate Status (22):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256
* ALPN, server accepted to use h2
* Server certificate:
* subject: CN=web1.nyi.freebsd.org
* start date: May 1 20:29:56 2018 GMT
* expire date: Jul 30 20:29:56 2018 GMT
* subjectAltName does not match tinderbox.freebsd.org
* SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'tinderbox.freebsd.org'
* stopped the pause stream!
* Closing connection 0
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS alert, Client hello (1):
curl: (51) SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'tinderbox.freebsd.org'
(In reply to Li-Wen Hsu from comment #5)
Oh, well that's different than the ticket description. :-)
ok, let me get a cert or whatever nonsense is required here.
https://tinderbox.freebsd.org works now.