This is a new port for rawgl - open source game engine reimplemantation of Another World.
It was tested on Poudriere on 10.4-RELEASE and running through the first level on CURRENT with 20th Anniversay game data.
Any attached patch files?
Created attachment 192289 [details]
Ah, sorry, I forgot to include the shar.
(Replying to the random one)
Sorry, it looks like I won't be able to process these before the vacation, so these will have to wait another couple of weeks. These mostly look good and build fine too, but I just wanted to playtest them as well. Meanwhile, you could contact upstreams and ask them to release some official versions, using random commits is not the cleanest thing to do.
Looking at the patch, this one doesn't seem to respect CXXFLAGS overwriting it. I'd change it to CXXFLAGS += and remove -g and -O.
Created attachment 193521 [details]
Also updated to a new commit.
I created an issue with upstream to make a new release.
Created attachment 209324 [details]
Hey, time to finish this up finally. I've modified the port somewhat, what do you think?
- Add missing USES
- Add .desktop file and docs
- Add LICENSE
- Fix build with recent sdl_mixer
- Set default language to English
- Update pkg-message format
- Place binary to more suitable libexec/ location
- Tweak the script to automatically use datadir if it's not empty; otherwise, it's possible to run in the data directory or specify --datapath manually. Also allow passing more arguments to the binary.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Dec 5 16:19:38 UTC 2019
New revision: 519090
- Add games/rawgl
rawgl is a re-implementation of the engine used in the game Another World.
Submitted by: pkubaj@FreeBSD.org