Created attachment 192592 [details]
mptsd receives mpegts streams from multicast (udp/rtp) or http and combines them into one multiple program stream that is suitable for outputing to DVB-C modulator.
This needs some polishing
- Commented out lines should be removed
- Makefile alighment should be fixed. We use tabs of 8 character width
- Don't mix REINPLACE_CMD and patches. Actually, REINPLACE_CMD here duplicates what's already done with patches
- pkg-descr should be properly formatted (no long lines) - just run it through `fmt`
- pkg-descr should contain sensible WWW:
- patch-libtsfuncs-crc.c does not need the compilcation - just replace u_int32_t with uint32_t
- stagedir contents must match pkg-plist. Currently an extra file (%%ETCDIR%%/rc.mptsd.conf ) is installed, stage-qa would complain. You may only install mptsd*.conf instead of *.conf
- program_id handling may be simpler: remove the source patch, and in the Makefile just hardcode BUILD_ID and remove GIT_VER line. This way -DGIT_VER would be filled from VERSION.
Created attachment 193572 [details]
port correct version (2018-05-20)