Created attachment 192699 [details]
attached is the patch that updates py-django-dpaste to 2.13.
Changes by upstream:
Changes to the port:
- changed PORTVERSION to DISTVERSION
- changed FLAVOR to PY_FLAVOR
- changed RUN_DEPENDS to reflect the new given dependencies and assign the port to Django v1.11
- sorted USE_PYTHON
- poudriere (11.1-RELEASE amd64 + i386) for each py27 + py36 flavor -> OK
- portlint-> OK
- Upstream has dropped officially the requirement for www/py-django-mptt
- www/py-requests is not required anymore since v2.13 but it still listed in the requirements.txt on the GH repository
Just forgot to mention, that the patches in files/ were left untouched because they're still required and the tests runs fine with them.
Thank you for another great submission Kai.
Working on it now.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri May 11 11:06:48 UTC 2018
New revision: 469627
www/py-django-dpaste: Update to 2.13
Submitted by: Kai <freebsd_ports k-worx org>
Committed, thank you Kai
(In reply to Kubilay Kocak from comment #4)
Hello Kubilay, thank you for your feedback and the commit!