Created attachment 193405 [details]
Various clean-ups and upstream repository migration to GitHub
- Replace MASTER_SITES with GitHub. The original upstream is no longer on the Internet and scrot was adopted by some developers, which now maintain this tool on GitHub. I did no add any extra patches they produced in this patch.
- Add LICENSE.
- Add missing LIB_DEPENDS and USE_XORG (reported by poudriere).
- Regenerate patches with `make makepatch` as suggested by portlint.
- Improve pkg-descr.
- poudriere testport: 10.4 amd64
- manual testing on 12.0-CURRENT r333344 amd64
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri May 18 00:18:02 UTC 2018
New revision: 470252
- Replace MASTER_SITES with GitHub (no code changes)
- Add LICENSE
- Add missing LIB_DEPENDS and USE_XORG
- Regenerate patches
- Improve pkg-descr
Submitted by: 0mp