Created attachment 194653 [details]
I would like to add the py-colorful Python module to the FreeBSD Ports. This module is a dependency of py-prettyprinter.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Jun 10 14:12:44 UTC 2019
New revision: 503899
New port: devel/py-colorful
Colorizes and styles the text of terminals in the right way.
* Expressive and consistent API
* Support for different color modes (8 ANSI, 256 ANSI, true colors)
* Support for predefined awesome styles (solarized, ...)
* Support for custom color palettes
* Support nesting styles
* Support for different platforms
* Context managers for clean color mode, color palette or style switch
* Support len() on colored strings
* Support color names from X11 rgb.txt
* No dependencies
Submitted by: Patrice Clement <email@example.com>
Committed, thank you for your contribution!
I did some minor fixes (= removed whitespace between '=' and the variables in Makefile) and improved the pkg-descr a bit to make it more meaningful.
Sorry about the delay!