Please upgrade rpm version to 4.14.2 and use lmdb as rpm backend storage.
rpm 4.14.x supported lmdb as backend storage.
lmdb instead of libdb5.
Hi, it seems that the version you are pointing to is a release candidate, not an official one. even linux distributions such as Debian uses that one.
Do you have a need that requires this specific version ?
(In reply to Rodrigo Osorio from comment #1)
OK, rpm4 latest version is 4.14.1
We should upgrade to 4.14.x
This branch add lmdb / openssl Add support for RISCV-64.
RPM 4.14.2 released! (Aug 21 2018)
1. Support for enforcing signature policy and payload verification
2. Numerous bugfixes and minor enhancements across the board
3. See release notes for details and download information
I did the upgrade to 4.14.2, but I'm not an rpm expert so could you please try this new version before I commit it ?
I publish 2 amd64 versions for FreeBSD 12 and 11. There's also the patch if you wan to build it by yourself : https://people.freebsd.org/~rodrigo/pkg/
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Sep 2 16:29:58 UTC 2018
New revision: 478806
Upgrade archivers/rpm4 from v4.13.1 to v4.14.2
- Support for enforcing signature policy and payload verification
- Numerous bugfixes and minor enhancements across the board
See detailed release note here : http://rpm.org/wiki/Releases/4.14.2
Since I'm here :
- redo the patches using makepatch
- remove unnecesary USE_LDCONFIG (repored by portlint)
Reported by: Brian Zou <email@example.com>