Created attachment 195259 [details]
attached is the patch that updates graphics/fracplanet to 0.5.1 .
Changes by upstream (taken from NEWS):
- Rename BUILD to BUILD.sh; ditch configure; move built-in USAGE processing to USAGE-update.sh and put usage_text.h under version control.
- Some tweaks to code; split Qt includes from common.h to qtcommon.h
- Verified works with Qt 5.9.1 ("official" Qt release) and g++ 6.3.0 (Debian Stretch version)
- Ditch use of precompiled headers; compilers are awesome these days.
- Increase initial subdivision level to 8.
Changes to the port:
- added FLAVORS to create Qt4/Qt5 packages
- sorted variables
- converted to new OPTIONS framework
- supplied patches in files/ are no longer required
- poudriere (10.4-, 11.1-, 11.2-RELEASE and 12.0-CURRENT @r336303) for each amd64 + i386 archs -> OK
- portlint -> OK
- a test build on 11.2-RELEASE with devel/boost-all 1.68 (see also: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=229569) was fine
- a test build on 11.2-RELEASE with lang/gcc6 or later still fails (see also: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=216060)
A commit references this bug:
Date: Fri Jul 20 16:29:35 UTC 2018
New revision: 475027
graphics/fracplanet: update to 0.5.1
Submitted by: Kai <email@example.com>
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
*** Bug 216060 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***