Created attachment 195738 [details]
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/devel/binutils/Makefile?annotate=476186&pathrev=476186#l156 Borked the build.
Patch fixes it.
Over to committer of r476186.
Patch looks correct. It seems the port was not removing these manpages that should have been removed before. bapt@ is the maintainer so should probably approve it though.
Antoine already reverted the commit, but I'll include a fixed plist when I reapply it.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Aug 20 09:17:46 UTC 2018
New revision: 477638
Cleanup packing lists.
- Use BUREMOVE to strip binutils tools not installed by the base/binutils
- Update BUREMOVE logic in devel/binutils to cope with the base package
which installs tools without a BUTARGET- prefix.
- Use MANPREFIX for BUREMOVE to handle the PREFIX=/usr case used by
- Remove binutils headers and libraries explicitly from the staging area
- Add missing plist entries for binutils binaries installed under a
- Drop plist entries from devel/binutils that are now properly removed.
Previously the binaries for Windows tools like dlltool were removed
from the staging area but the manpages were still left in the package.
- Bump PORTREVISION.
This is a recommit of r476186 but with the update to the pkg-plist of
devel/binutils and PORTREVISION bump.
Reviewed by: antoine
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D16582