Created attachment 196293 [details]
Update py-supervisord to version 3.3.4
While here, try to improve the port:
1) get rid of @[un]exec in pkg-plist
- @exec mkdir -p %%PIDDIR%% goes to PLIST_DIRS
- @unexec echo goes away, let pkg handle PIDDIR removal
- @sample is the only line left, it goes to PLIST_FILES
- This leaves us with empty pkg-plist, remove it.
2) The port has PORTDOCS which makes DOCS option a MUST, adding it
3) remove patch test_supervisorctl.py. Failing test is already disabled upstream.
4) regenerate patch-supervisor_options.py to make it PORTish
5) patch-supervisor-tests-test_supervisorctl.py - fix failing test, regenerate (makepatch created it under slightly different name, mind it during commit)
TODO: the port still lacks license. supervisor itself uses REPOZE licence, e.g. ports with the same licence are py-repoze.who/Makefile, py-repoze.xmliter/Makefile
but supervisor has a bundle of licenses in it's LICENSES.txt, I just don't know how to put it/them into port properly. I'd appreciate any hints.
QA: poudriere testport: OK with only supported flavor py27
make test: Ran 1127 tests in 2.540s, OK
Due to number of not so trivial changes, I'll create phabricator review shortly.
Created attachment 196294 [details]
Messed up with tests in the patch. Update
make test now gives: Ran 1130 tests in 2.466s
Created attachment 196295 [details]
Patching patches is a pain :(
One one try
Created attachment 196380 [details]
Reorder variables as pointed by @mat
Created attachment 196439 [details]
Update patch: remove redundant python_OLD_CMD as pointed by @mat in latest review.
Hope it's ready enough at last.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Sep 22 08:26:52 UTC 2018
New revision: 480364
- Update to 3.3.4
Submitted by: email@example.com
Approved by: maintainer(timeout, > 30 days)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D16776