Created attachment 197711 [details]
Patch to upgrade
This release contains mostly just bug fixes. The NSEC3 fixup helps
certain NSEC3 failures, and there is a fix for systemd integration.
- nsd-control prints neater errors for file failures.
- Fix that nsec3 precompile deletion happens before the RRs of
the zone are deleted.
- Fix printout of accepted remote control connection for unix sockets.
- Fix use_systemd typo/leftover in remote.c.
- Fix codingstyle in nsd-checkconf.c in patch from Sharp Liu.
- append_trailing_slash has one implementation and is not repeated
- Fix coding style in nsd.c
- Fix to combine the same error function into one, from Xiaobo Liu.
- Fix initialisation in remote.c.
- please clang analyzer and fix parse of IPSECKEY with bad gateway.
- Fix nsd-checkconf fail on bad zone name.
- Annotate exit functions with noreturn.
- Remove unused if clause during server service startup.
- Fix #4156: Fix systemd service manager state change notification
When it is compiled, systemd readiness signalling is enabled.
The option in nsd.conf is not used, it is ignored when read.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Oct 2 13:55:59 UTC 2018
New revision: 481116
- Update to 4.1.25
Submitted by: jaap@NLnetLabs.nl(maintainer)