Created attachment 199325 [details]
v1 (has commit message)
Cherry pick and rebase upstream fix. See also ports r485257 and bug 233300. Can you test runtime? I don't use this port.
- 11.2 amd64: https://ptpb.pw/Avmn
- 11.2 i386: https://ptpb.pw/vAC3
- 12.0 amd64: https://ptpb.pw/goQA
- 12.0 i386: https://ptpb.pw/BXKl
- 13.0 amd64: https://ptpb.pw/8rMH
- 13.0 i386: https://ptpb.pw/g2Uv
Probably overcome by events through bug #233371.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sun Dec 9 14:21:18 UTC 2018
New revision: 487049
devel/pijul: Update to 0.11.0
This also adds support for OpenSSL 1.1.1.
PR: 233371, 233302
Submitted by: Jens Grassel <email@example.com> (based on)
Approved by: cs (maintainer timeout, 2 weeks)