Created attachment 199853 [details]
patch to update to 1.20
See attached patch
Approved by: gerald
When committing, please use a commit log akin to what I've done for the
last two version updates (or let me know, and I'll take care).
Hmm, I had assumed my approval would be sufficient, but perhaps something
came up on Steve's end, so let me take care.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed Dec 19 08:41:54 UTC 2018
New revision: 487787
Update to lzip version 1.20. This includes the following changes:
- A new option '--loose-trailing'.
- Option '-S, --volume-size' now keeps input files.
- Replaced 'bits/byte' with the inverse compression ratio in output.
- Do not add a second .lz extension to the argument of an '-o' option.
- Improved corrupt header detection to HD=3 and show corrupt or
truncated header in multimember file and some further changes and
improvements around progress and error reporting.
- The documentation gained a new chapter "Output".
Submitted by: swills