Created attachment 200311 [details]
Patch to update x11/xfce4-taskmanager
- Update to 1.2.2
- Make portlint happy (add USES= gnome)
- Remove GTK3 option (it is mandatory, Gtk+ 2.0 is optional, and remove in the next release)
- Remove unneeded patches
- Rename src/exec-tool-button.c patch
Thanks for the patch.
I was testing a similar patch, but other things got in the way.
I'll integrate your patch with mine and commit it after testing.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Dec 22 08:26:23 UTC 2018
New revision: 488075
- Update xfce4-taskmanager to 1.2.2
- Fix portlint warnings, add USES=gnome
- Gtk3 noww the default
- Removed gtk2 support due to problems with configure script detection
- Removed upstreamed patches
- Renamed patch to match naming convention
- Fix WWW link
- Fix plist sorting
Submitted by: Olivier Duchateau <email@example.com>
Committed, after merging with my own patch.