Created attachment 202789 [details]
update to 1.5.6 with passwd tool fix for 11.2-RELEASE
The attached patch updates mosquitto to version 1.5.6.
In addition, while testing on 11.2-RELEASE; I found that the password utility (mosquitto_passwd) did not work. So, I fixed it! It does function properly on 12.0-RELEASE too.
Since I've got accidentally involved with this, let me handle it.
Created attachment 202795 [details]
update to 1.5.8 with passwd tool fix for 11.2-RELEASE
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue Mar 12 07:24:49 UTC 2019
New revision: 495444
- Update to version 1.5.8 and fix "null" username and password bug
- Drop `textproc/libxslt' dependency -- only needed when building
from git sources, distfiles come with pre-generated manpages
- Make `dns/c-ares' dependency optional, but keep it on by default
- Add missing run-time dependency on `security/ca_root_nss'
- Fix excessive use of capital letters in COMMENT, wrap some overly
long lines so they fit standard terminal width (80 characters)
Reported by: Jeremiah Gillis
Submitted by: Joseph Benden (maintainer)
Port was updated in ports r495444, along with some other miscellaneous changes.