Created attachment 203045 [details]
Update to 4.1.8
This release contains a bunch of backports, improvements and bug fixes that we wanted in the 4.1.x release channel after the 4.1.7 security release was out of the door.
Please see the changelog for full details:
- #7604: Correctly interpret an empty AXFR response to an IXFR query,
- #7610: Fix replying from ANY address for non-standard port,
- #7609: Fix rectify for ENT records in narrow zones,
- #7607: Do not compress the root,
- #7608: Fix dot stripping in `setcontent()`,
- #7605: Fix invalid SOA record in MySQL which prevented the authoritative server from starting,
- #7603: Prevent leak of file descriptor if running out of ports for incoming AXFR,
- #7602: Fix API search failed with “Commands out of sync; you can’t run this command now”,
- #7509: Plug `mysql_thread_init` memory leak,
- #7567: EL6: fix `CXXFLAGS` to build with compiler optimizations.
I forgot to share this:
Poudriere buildlog: https://pkg.cainites.net/data/latest-per-
Created attachment 203525 [details]
Update to PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.1.8 (redo patch after botan2 chase)
Remove PORTREVISION, which was bumped after the security/botan2 chase.
Could you please commit this? It's almost been a month since I submitted this PR.
Thanks in advance
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Apr 15 18:01:21 UTC 2019
New revision: 499039
dns/powerdns: update to 4.1.8
Submitted by: Ralf van der Enden <email@example.com> (maintainer)