Created attachment 203276 [details]
Update from 3.1.0 to 3.2.0.
Additional changes to ossec-hids-* ports:
1. Bug fixes:
- Corrected file ownership when package was created and installed by different users.
- "firewall-drop.sh" is no longer removed when package is deleted.
2. New features:
- Added LUA option. Bundled Lua support is no longer compiled in by default.
- pkgconf is now used to determine libinotify location as requested in bug #235240.
Additional changes to ossec-hids-*-config ports:
1. New features:
- Added NOFW option. This is now the default and means no "firewall-drop.sh" script is created or deleted by the port.
The ossec-hids-3.2.0.diff should be applied on ports tree root.
Obsoleted by bug #237632.