Created attachment 203937 [details]
Update net-mgmt/py-junos-eznc to 2.2.1
- This release changes dependency on py-yaml to 5.1, which is not in the ports yet. See PR #237501
QA: poudriere testport: on 11.2 and 12.0 with all flavours.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Apr 25 11:09:03 UTC 2019
New revision: 499986
net-mgmt/py-junos-eznc: Upgrade from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1
- Handle multiple package-result values from sw.install #864
- Extended support to WR-Based Linux H/W #882 #883 #889
- Fixed issues in Console over SSH #877
- Optimized PyEZ docker image size and minor bug fixes #894 #911
- Fixed JSON serialization for Junos facts #902
- Updated securityzone.yml. Added item zone-security #909
- Fixed runtime error while using Outbound-SSH #915
- Fixed Pyyaml bugs #914 #917 #918
Changelog taken from: https://github.com/Juniper/py-junos-eznc/releases/tag/2.2.1
Also add a newline before NO_ARCH in order to pet portlint
Submitted by: Sergey Akhmatov <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Approved by: Sergey Akhmatov (maintainer)
thanks for your patch. Everything was fine with it!
Its now committed!