Created attachment 204097 [details]
Patch file generated with svn diff
- Correct a package message made irrelevant by a silent change in revision 433788
- Change default permissions of configuration files to avoid a warning at first start
This patch looks good to me. Hopefully someone with a commit bit will commit your patch soon.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat May 18 10:28:33 UTC 2019
New revision: 501948
dns/ddclient: Fix default permissions of config files and update pkg-message
* Change the default permissions of the configuration files to avoid a
warning at the first start.
* Also update the instructions in pkg-message because since r433788 users no
longer need to create a copy of the configuration file after installation.
While I'm here:
* Fix the license and add the location to the license file
Submitted by: Samy Mahmoudi <email@example.com>
Approved by: maintainer
Committed, thank you both for the fixes and the approval!