Created attachment 204360 [details]
Here is update of www/squid to 4.7 version.
Sorry for the delay, I was really busy at work.
I removed upstreamed patch also.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed May 15 09:06:36 UTC 2019
New revision: 501694
Update to 4.7
- Bug 4942: --with-filedescriptors does not do anything
- Bug 4928: Cannot convert non-IPv4 to IPv4
- Bug 4823: assertion failed: "lowestOffset () <= target_offset"
- Bug 4796: comm.cc !isOpen(conn->fd) assertion when rotating logs
- Fix squidclient authentication to origin servers
- Fix stack-based buffer-overflow when parsing SNMP messages
- Add support for buffer-size= to UDP logging
- TLS: When using OpenSSL, trust intermediate CAs from trusted store
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
Sponsored by: Netzkommune GmbH
Committed. Please try to find links to release notes or changelogs
for the next updates. Without those, it's difficult to understand
what happened. :-)