Created attachment 204392 [details]
update to 2.6.3
Also taking maintainership.
- Fixed moving files to Archive and replacing them with 0 bytes files
- Fixed downloading big files to disk on x86 and arm architectures
- Optimized work with Keynote files on OS X
- Fixed some crashes at starting and existing Sync
- OpenSUSE repository now works correctly
- Fixed false positive "no free space" error on old arm cpus
- Added option to skip disk free space check in power user settings
- Fixed permissions check before downloading single files
- Added 'proxy_resolve' option to sync.conf
- Added validation of arguments passed to '--decrypt' option
- Fixed disk space detection on btrfs & file systems mounted via FUSE on Linux
- Fixed issue when a partially downloaded file was deleted and .!sync remained in .sync directory
- Fixed crashes
- Fixed invalid symbols in path on Windows that caused syncing stuck
- Improvements and optimization in core
Thank you, i will try to test it soon. Can you make sure thr tinestamp is updated. I think 'make makesum' should do this for you, but you'll need to add back the other architecture lines.
Ah, shoot, that how was it meant to be... Though I'm not sure how to make correct timestamp in this case, depending on ARCH it should be different anyway.
I guess `TIMESTAMP = 1557948371` will do. That's the one for amd64.
The timestamp is just the time you run 'make makesum'
Diff works good.
For some reason I can't add the "+" flag to the diff, but I approve it.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu May 23 20:35:55 UTC 2019
New revision: 502355
net-p2p/rslsync: Update to 2.6.3
Submitted by: Volodymyr Kostyrko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: email@example.com (maintainer)