Update to 3.3.3
- Update WWW
A commit references this bug:
Date: Tue May 28 13:46:15 UTC 2019
New revision: 502894
devel/py-setuptools_scm: Update to 3.3.3
* Update WWW (remove superfluous trailing slash)
Changelog since 3.1.0:
* Add eggs for python3.7 and 3.8 to the deploy
* Fix python3.8 support and add builds for up to python3.8
* Use a specific fallback root when calling fallbacks. Remove old hack that
resets the root when fallback entrypoints are present.
* Add fallback_version option, which sets the version to be used when
everything else fails.
* Add option git_describe_command to allow the user to control the way that
git describe is called.
Submitted by: sunpoet
Committed, thank you for the patch!