Created attachment 204665 [details]
Patch to upgrade port.
Upgrade devel/nimble to 0.10.0.
@Neal Could you please confirm that this port passes QA (portlint, poudriere in particular). Thanks!
And don't forget to set the maintainer-approval flag (to +) on attachments for ports you maintain to signify maintainer approval. Attachment -> Details -> maintainer-approval [+]
Poudriere seems to be happy with the port.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Wed May 29 12:01:28 UTC 2019
New revision: 502952
devel/nimble: Update to 0.10.0
Nimble now uses the Nim compiler directly via nim e to execute nimble
scripts rather than embedding the Nim VM.
Several other features and fixes have been implemented to improve general
development and test workflows:
* nimble test now sports a -continue or -c flag that allows tests to
continue on failure, removes all created test binaries on completion and
warns if no tests found.
* The --inclDeps or -i flag enables nimble uninstall to remove all dependent
packages during uninstall.
* Added documentation on the usage of a custom nimbleDir.
* Package type interactive prompt is more readable.
* Save temporary files in a per-user temp dir to enable Nimble on multi-user
* CTRL-C is now handled correctly in interactive prompts.
* Fixed issue where empty package list led to error.
* Fixed issue where file:// was prepended incorrectly.
* Fixed miscellaneous issues in version parsing, Github auth and briefClone.
* Miscellaneous cleanup of deprecated procs.
Submitted by: Neal Nelson <email@example.com> (maintainer)