Created attachment 204851 [details]
attached is the patch that updates www/py-django-auth-ldap to 2.0.0 . I also would like to become maintainer of the port, if approved.
Changes the port:
- Taking maintainership (if approved)
- Limit to Python 3.5 or later
Changes by upstream:
- Removed support for Python 2 and 3.4.
- Removed support for end of life Django 2.0.
- Added support for Django 2.2.
- Add testing and support for Python 3.7 with Django 1.11 and 2.1.
- When :setting:`AUTH_LDAP_SERVER_URI` is set to a callable, it is now passed a
positional ``request`` argument. Support for no arguments will continue for
backwards compatibility but will be removed in a future version.
- Added new :setting:`AUTH_LDAP_NO_NEW_USERS` to prevent the creation of new
users during authentication. Any users not already in the Django user
database will not be able to login.
- poudriere (11.2-, 12.0-RELEASE, 13.0-CURRENT@r348350 amd64 + i386) for the py36 flavor -> OK
- portlint -> OK
A commit references this bug:
Date: Thu Jun 20 12:46:40 UTC 2019
New revision: 504628
www/py-django-auth-ldap: Update to 2.0.0
* Take maintainership due three consecutive maintainer timeouts
* Limit to Python 3.5 and later as upstream has dropped the support for
Python 2 and 3.4
Approved by: maintainer timeout