Created attachment 205068 [details]
A feature-rich Python framework for backtesting and trading
portlint - OK
poudriere 120amd64 - OK
I'll take this as I had (have?) a WIP port of this
A commit references this bug:
Date: Mon Jun 24 03:17:04 UTC 2019
New revision: 504999
[NEW PORT] finance/py-backtrader: Python Backtesting library for trading strategies
A feature-rich Python framework for backtesting and trading.
backtrader allows you to focus on writing reusable trading strategies,
indicators and analyzers instead of having to spend time building
Submitted by: <m.tsatsenko gmail com>
Committed with changes:
- Rename MPL OPTION to PLOTTING (match setup.py:extras_require key name)
- Add TEST_DEPENDS/test target when one is available
I also recommend the following:
- Ask upstream to distribute source distribution to PyPI.
- Consider adding all optional features (OPTIONS) to OPTIONS_DEFAULT) for package users.
- Add option for additional optional features (including any min versions):
* Interactive Brokers (needs IbPy and benefits greatly from an installed pytz)
* Visual Chart (needs a fork of comtypes until a pull request is integrated in the release and benefits from pytz)
* Oanda (needs oandapy) (REST API Only - v20 did not support streaming when implemented)
* TA-Lib indicator support (needs python ta-lib / check the docs)
Upstream should add the above optional features to setup.py:extras_require as plotting is.