I identified a regex anomoly in the s6 suite of service management tools that the author rectified for FreeBSD.
The workaround is to replace regular expression searches that require only
for pattern matching purposes on *BSD. Though clearly the better solution is to upgrade skalibs from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124, available here
The pkg-list requires
sed -i '' -e "s/126.96.36.199$/188.8.131.52/" -e "s/2.8.0$/2.8.1/" pkg-plist
to successfully build the required kit.
Package build and use was successful on amd64 FreeBSD11.2Beta1
I don't have the time to run my own builds today.
This PR has been overcome by events. I updated skalibs to version 184.108.40.206 in PR #245686.