Created attachment 205275 [details]
- Update to 1.4.3
- Explicitly disable update checking as per upstream's recommendation
for downstream packagers.
- Clean up unused libcurl dependency too
- Enable YUBIKEY by default
- It required some patching to even build. I sent that upstream and also
took the opportunity to include other port local patches there too .
Poudriere test builds were fine on 11.2/i386 and 12.0/amd64
Local build on 13.0/amd64 was fine too.
security/keepassxc: Update to 1.4.3
Approved by: email@example.com (maintainer) ???
Hmm, no. I meant 2.4.3 of course :-)
Created attachment 205282 [details]
- Upstream pull request has been merged. Use the relevant commit directly
instead of adding a patch file to the tree.
A commit references this bug:
Date: Sat Jun 22 22:05:12 UTC 2019
New revision: 504913
security/keepassxc: Update to 2.4.3
- Drop patch and workarounds and use the fixes I sent upstream
- Remove no longer needed libcurl dependency
- Disable useless update check. Upstream also recommends to do this
for OS packages.
- Enable YUBIKEY option by default
Submitted by: tobik
Approved by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)