Created attachment 205397 [details]
patch to update the port
- Update 2.2.6 --> 2.2.7
- "portlint -AC" gives non-relevant warns.
- testport of poudriere 3.3.2_1 runs ok at 12.0-release-p6, amd64.
- As 222 ports depend on this one, maybe exprun is needed?
Given this also fixes a security vulnerability that should be merged to the quarterly branch, an exp-run is probably justified
@Sergei Could you produce a vuxml entry for this issue?
I checked to see whether this was "just a point release", but there appear to be sufficient functional changes to warrant extra QA, in particular:
- #212 CMake: Make libdir of pkgconfig expat.pc support multilib
- #195 #197 Autotools/CMake: Utilize -fvisibility=hidden to stop exporting non-API symbols
Created attachment 205398 [details]
New failure on 12.0 amd64:
*** Bug 238715 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The problem seems to be fixed now: cf PR#239282