- Models, views and management commands that will build your site as flat
- Management commands to sync your flat files with a bucket on Amazon S3.
- Optional integration of a Celery job queue to automatically build and publish
model objects when they are saved
Created attachment 205566 [details]
adding patch file
Created attachment 205567 [details]
thank you for your contribution. I have only two questions before I'm going to commit the port:
- Is there a special reason for using Github instead PyPI (aka CHEESESHOP, the preferred way for Python ports)?
- www/py-django-bakery is already available in a newer version (= 0.12.7). Why not switch to that release?
If you have no objections I'll apply those small changes for you and you don't need to upload an updated patch.
Sure apply these changes. Thanks