Django-redis is a BSD Licensed, full featured Redis cache/session
backend for Django.
Why use django-redis?
* Modular client system (pluggable clients).
* Master-Slave support in the default client.
* Used in production in several projects as cache and session storage.
* Supports infinite timeouts.
* Python 3 support in same code base.
* Facilities for raw access to Redis client/connection pool.
* Highly configurable (can emulate memcached exception behavior, for
* Unix sockets supported by default.
* Pluggable parsers.
Created attachment 205737 [details]
Created attachment 205738 [details]
updated patch file
Forgot to set MAINTAINER
Created attachment 205739 [details]
forgot to add dj22- to PKGNAMEPREFIX
(In reply to Alexander Sieg from comment #0)
Thank you for the patch.
Unfortunately this PR slipped through the cracks and I'm closing it as "Overcome by events" because www/py-dj22-django-redis was repo-copied from www/py-django-redis in ports r521044.